Monday, September 22, 2008

Introduction

This is the first post on my new blog. I have decided to branch away from my old blog for a few reasons. The first, is that my views have changed from the early days of my old blog. Yes, I know that people change over time, but mine have changed dramatically. I started as a moderate slightly left, to a hardline conservative to the right of the Constitution Party, to where I am today. Also, much of my old blog was written from the perspective of a college student, which I have not been for a number of years. In addition, I don't want my older views to tarnish or be confused with my current ideology.

So, I'm going to create a best-of old materials over the next week or so and then start fresh and new with this blog. The "Best Of" will then be compiled into a single post filled with links.

With that in mind, thank you to all my readers from my old blog. I hope to start a new and exciting chapter in my political discourse.

No comments: