Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Expect Continued Slow Updates

Sorry again to my reader(s) for the delays and slow updates. I've been tweeting fairly regularly as it's easy to do from work - but writing up a solid blog post takes time I don't generally have at work and at home - we still do not have internet at the house which we closed on yesterday. I will continue updates but they will be slower coming until we have internet at home. Again, check my Twitter account for brief, but more active commentary and random thoughts. Thank you for your patience.

1 comment:

longge said...

Experiencing being Coach Purses
is an awesome gift. Knowing what it's like to be Coach Hamptons
helps you to be fully present for anyone you interact with. You become committed to them in the same way as your Coach Legacy
is to you. You're living and Coach Luggage
from the inside- out.