Sunday, September 27, 2009

Biff the Muppet Republican

My wife and I watched Sesame Street's "Sing Along" DVD with Ryan the other night. What happened at the end was the following - a Muppet repairman named Biff had been trying to fix a television and TV antena on the roof all night and in the end, it broke. One of the children said to him, as it broke right at the end, "And you call yourself a repairman." Biff responded by saying, "No, a Republican! I call myself a Republican!"

I think we need Biff to become a spokesman for the GOP. I can see the ads now.

My name is Biff, and I support this message.

3 comments:

longge said...

The house of Hogan
is renowned for its casual-chic sneakers for him as well as her. Even if you be sure to wish the best shoes in town, it is best to opt for Hogan scarpe donna
. If you ever be sure to choose the perfect shoes in town, you may want to try hogan donna
. I’m not simply preaching about every skyscraping but Hogan scarpe uomo
that I’m into passion this summer season.

SuperGameWarrior101 said...

What is the name of that song?

SuperGameWarrior101 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.